Tuesday 27 December 2011

Northern Port "University" - another fake

Yet another fake university to add to the list of those who offer degrees for money and no actual work. The same offers of degrees within days, no actual study needed and based purely on prior life experience.

They claim accreditation by the "Universal Accreditation Council" but this too, isn't real.

Interestingly, they give a "case study" of someone they claim is called "Jackie Dason". Jackie says:
"Getting my higher education degree from Northern Port was one of the best decisions of
my life. Northern Port not only helped me hone my skills, but also guided me through ways
to change my career without any hassles. Studying at Northern Port was an amazing experience, and now I believe quality education can be attained at a low cost."
Curiously, this is what "Jackie" also says about "Panworld University":
"Getting my higher education degree from Panworld was one of the best decisions of my life. Panworld not only helped me hone my skills, but also guided me through ways to change my career without any hassles. Studying at Panworld was an amazing experience, and now I believe quality education can be attained at a low cost."
What a bizarre coincidence! Actually their web sites are exact replicas of each other. You don't think this is because they're both fakes and scams, do you?

So a welcome to Northern Port "University" the newest member of the fake university club, along with your clones like Belford, Headway, Corllins, Woodfield, Mcford.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is unbelievable how brazen these conartist are. Just like harlots. The only reasons that I see for their success in selling these fakes are:
1. Gullibility of the employers
2. Those doing the recruitment in HR also have such fake degrees.
3. Those in government are also involved or just as gullible.
Johannes

Anonymous said...

Disgusting. This is an extract from the email they sent - note what you get for your $400 - anyone can print that off in their garage and call it a "qualification"!!!!

"Your total fee for this degree program is $18,600, but you are getting 100% scholarship because of PLA (Prior Learning Assessments) based program. At this moment you only need to pay the enrollment fee which is $598 but as i told you that university will make a contribution in your fee so you are only going to pay $400 this time.

Douments you will receive would be :-

• 1 Degree
• 2 Transcript
• 4 Verification Letter
• 1 Certificate of Distinction
• 1 Certificate of Membership
• 1 Award of Excellence"

DO NOT BE FOOLED!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yesterday one gentleman who said he is the authority from northern port university talked to me over one hour over the phone.He was telling about the advantages of getting their degree which is very easy!He handed over the phone to a lady who talked for almost an hour ( From USA to Oman). she wanted to the details of my credit card. I fooled them by giving a false number and thats the end of it