My comments are in red.
"To Mr Richard HarrimanHere some simple questions that I think deserve simple answers:
Much of your comments on NIIBT is ridiculous and utter nonsense [Evidence?]
Please do your homework before posting your comments. [I did.]
1. We are registered on British Virgin Islands. [So why do you call yourself "British" and use "Northern Ireland" in your name?]
2. We have been operating legally for many years (probably long before you were born) [I'm 46 years old.]
3.Our students have been successful in business and in the work force [Give me the names of FIVE independently traceable students.]
4. our courses are world class (you should sign up and learn ) [You are not accredited by a recognised accreditation body. How can your courses possibly be "world class"?]"
- Why do you call yourselves the "Northern Ireland Institute of Business and Technology (British)" when you have nothing to do with Northern Ireland and you're not British?
- Why can I find no trace at all of any of the academic staff you claim to employ?
- Why does a Google search for "Richard Lim" and "Northern Ireland Institute" return no results at all? Can you give me an email address that reaches you directly? Do you actually exist?
- Why is there no trace of "Dr. R. Hempfing", who you claim is your "President cum Chairman of Board of Examiners"?
- Likewise for "Dr. E.C Kow", who you claim is your "Director-General cum Senior Examiner"?
- Why do you claim accreditation from a body that is not entitled to accredit anyone or anything?
- Why have you (hilariously) threatened me with the FBI and now Interpol rather than answer any of these questions?
"Devil will never win."Errrr, yeah, whatever. I don't think there's much point arguing any more.