It's just a lump of glass. The pyramiders will tell you that it has amazing properties based on "nanotechnology" and magical nonsense. The manufacturers say that:
"The Amezcua Bio Disc is made of technically engineered natural minerals which have been structurally bonded in glass, at molecular level, using high heat fusion methods. Through this combination of minerals and fusion techniques, a positive energy field is created."Elsewhere I found the following claims:
Anyone with even a primitive knowledge of science will tell you that this is stupid. All they're doing is using some fancy terms they read on the Internet somewhere. I'm surprised they don't mention quantum physics as well.
- The Bio Disc is a natural energy generating device that produces SCALAR energy frequencies that have no negative side effects.
- The energy created specifically rejuvenates molecular structures in all liquids.
- The molecular structure causes any liquid to become more hydratious, taste better and extend shelf life.
And does it actually work? No. Even the people who make it confess as much. The Amezcua web site has a disclaimer which says:
This product is sold "as is" without any warranty of any kind. Amezcua hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this product including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.Nevertheless others make some amazing claims. The Miracle Bio Disc blog claims that the Bio Disc can:
PLEASE don't give any of these charalatans the time of day. You certainly shouldn't give them your money.
- influence the body fluid, blood, lymphatic and cellular systems.
- Increase blood oxygen level & nutrient absorption.
- Blood is cleansed and its cellular elements function as they should, thereby improving your immune system.
- Strengthens chemical bonds within DNA making it more resistant to damage.
- Reverse arthritis, destroy uric-acid in gout, inflammation and much more DISEASE.
- Binds the tar and nicotine in cigarettes so that the body does not absorb these harmful substances when smoking.
UPDATE: I've just been told that they demand a "registration fee" using your credit card before they start selling you the damn thing. Please don't do it!