Saturday 24 September 2011

A note for commenters

If you want to comment on anything I've said on this blog then you must give me your name and contact details. You can ask me to keep it confidential and I'll honour that, I promise. However, no anonymous comments will be published any longer.

The reason for this is simple. I've had enough of scammers taking on an assumed identity to argue against what I've said. No verifiable name and contact details, no comments permitted.

So, "Alexi", you appear to have created your profile on Blogger just to make one comment. I was the first person ever to look at your profile. Your comment will not therefore be published until you identify yourself. I doubt you will because I think I know who you really are "Sir"!

1 comment:

Alexi said...

Just in case you don't get my email. My name is Strati Yiannakis and my cell number is +27826015840. Please post my comment now. Thank you