The lunatic Northern Ireland Institute of Business and Technology (British) don't like being called lunatics.
"Mr Richard HarrimanI don't understand why I would be answering THEIR questions? Here are mine, no answers forthcoming from them yet. They're all very simple. The answers should be easy.
This is my advice to you. DO NOT LABEL US AS FAKE. LUNATIC, SCAM ETC.
YOU HAVE REALLY GONE OVER BOARD
RETRACT ALL YOUR FALSE CLAIMS OR FACE THE MUSIC.
(YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS)
- Why do they call themselves "British" and use "Northern Ireland" in their name when they are not British and aren't in Northern Ireland?
- Why can I find no trace of their academic or administrative staff anywhere on the Internet other than their web site?
- Why do they claim accreditation from a fake accreditation body, the “International Accreditation and Recognition Council”?
- They have previously threatened me with the FBI and Interpol. Do they realise what these bodies actually are?
- Why, if they don't like being accused of acting like lunatics, do they behave like lunatics?
I haven't made any. So I won't.