Friday 21 January 2011

First Morgan Capital - they break a promise

In a recent email First Morgan Capital promised that they:
"will provide you with reference to our bankers who have funded at least 30 separate transactions for us."
However, now they seem to have changed their minds and say:
"Please provide the name of person(s) or company making the accusations you have posted on your website. Once received we will release the information as stated.

We have been advised by your lawyers [Yes, they really said that] to get the name and contact for the party who is slandering our firm first then we will proceed. Our lawyer will need this information to file a lawsuit."
So I told them.  The name of the person making the accusations is...

Me.
I haven't heard back from them yet.

I wonder what exactly they plan to charge me with. Telling the truth? That's not illegal in Botswana. I wonder if they know that?

No comments: